Commercial Kitchen Automation
Cleanios offers a wide range of food service cleaning solutions to ensure your company maintains the highest standards for a safe/clean environment and provides industry-leading Commercial Kitchen Automation.
EcoMulti Compact 4+2
The EcoMulti delivers concentrated chemicals and water for a reliable, efficient, cost-effective solution every time.
It allows a ready-to-use mix of up to 6 chemicals and combines flowrates with dilution ratios from a single dispenser. (See image)
With 13 selectable dilution ratios for each chemical (with safe in-service adjustment), integrated backflow prevention, and chemical concentrates routed through side or bottom inlets; the EcoMulti is versatile and ideal for almost any environment.
Safety Conscious Design
Installation of either 2L/68 oz or 5L/169 oz chemical cabinets to the EcoMulti 4+2 can be made to either side of the unit to control access to hazardous chemicals and prevent tampering, ensuring a safer working environment for employees.
- Up to 6 chemical deliveries of distinct/selected ratios per product from a single dispenser
- Simple use with push and hold operation with minimal training.
- Twist and lock option for high-capacity filling of buckets and floor cleaners
- Choice of high and low flow combinations
- Small footprint- made in a compact size for quick installation and when space is limited
- Visual identification of chemicals and containers
EcoSink is an automation system that effortlessly doses up to two chemicals into multi-sink compartments for manually washing pots, pans and other items.
It has integrated backflow prevention and can be conveniently used with hot or cold water supplies. (See Image)
13 Specific Dilution Ratios
The patented dilution technology ensures accuracy and consistency with every use, providing up to 13 specific dilution ratios per chemical with safe in-service adjustment.
With its built-in safety designs, you will not be in contact with the chemical.
- Simple twist and lock operation for high-capacity filling with minimal training
- High flow rates of 4 gal/min with integrated ASSE 1055 backflow prevention, ensuring efficient and safe chemical dilution
- Wide operating temperatures and pressure ranges, allowing for use in various environments
- Small footprint -Compact size for quick and easy installation
- Chemical labels included (English and Spanish) for visual identification of chemicals